Terms & Conditions:
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees of Lactalis Nestlé Chilled Dairy Limited, their immediate families, agents, or anyone else associated with administration of this Promotion from Friday 22nd February 2013.
- Closing date for receipt of all entries is midnight on 31 May 2013.
- There is one top prize consisting of a £1,000 cheque and a further three prizes consisting of a £500 cheque each.
- The winning stories will be created into individual PDF downloadable story-sheets and uploaded onto www.munchtime.co.uk however, the Promoter does reserve the right to print and distribute these winning entries.
- All entries must consist of the entrant’s own original children’s story of between 600–800 words, starting with the line: “Once upon a Munch Time, there was a cow called Munch…” uploaded via the website www.munchtime.co.uk or sent by post as a hard copy to Munch Time, PO Box 7774, London, W1A 5NQ.
- Postal entries must be typed or printed in a suitably legible format. Entries that are illegible, damaged or defaced will not be included in the judging.
- Entrants must provide their name, address, email address and date of birth plus a short description (in no more than 50 words) why they believe they should win and their inspiration behind the story..
- The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
- Any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of this Promotion.
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- All entrants, whose story meet the criteria, will be shortlisted on merit by a panel of judges appointed by Lactalis Nestlé Chilled Dairy Limited, including at least one independent judge. Entrants whose entries are shortlisted will be contacted before voting, and the full Terms for the voting will be explained to them. Acceptance of these Terms and entrant verification will be required prior to uploading for the final voting. Criteria for shortlisting will be based on imaginative use of the Munch the Cow character within the story; originality; creativity; and relevance and suitability for children aged between two years and five years old. Any postal entry making the shortlist will be scanned and uploaded for voting. The national winner and three runners up will be selected from 10 shortlisted entries via online voting by the general public at www.munchtime.co.uk. Voting dates 1st July – 1st August 2013.
- All entries and materials submitted (“Material”) must be the entrant’s own original work and must not infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party. Any entry found to be copied, or the work of another writer, or previous published that you do not own the rights to will be disqualified. The Material submitted must not contain any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane content.
- Participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual whose entry is inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions, is found to be tampering with the voting process or undermining the operation of the promotion or website, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive. In such an event, any votes cast by the disqualified individual will become void.
- Final votes will be verified by an independent auditor. The winners and runners up will be informed in writing by 7th August 2013 at the address/email provided on their original entry. Only one vote per person. All voters will be required to register with their full name, email address and home address before being able to vote for an entrant.
Munch Bunch will own the publishing rights to all competition entries/creative stories and will have the right to publish the winning stories either online on www.munchtime.co.uk or as printed copies.
- Genuine votes via the official website will be the only votes that will be accepted and these will be subject to these terms. The buying, trading or incentivising of votes is prohibited and entrants may be disqualified as a result of doing so.
- If it becomes apparent that individuals are attempting to cast multiple votes for the entrant, for example by using multiple accounts or through ‘brute force’, ‘script’ attacks, or any other automated attacks, the votes will not be valid. If it is apparent, following reasonable investigation that an entrant is involved in multiple voting activity they may (at the sole discretion of the Promoter) be disqualified.
- The number of votes cast for a particular entrant will not be shown on the website page. The voting pattern relating to all finalists will be checked by an independent adjudicator for any signs of voting that break the terms of the promotion.
- By entering the Promotion, prize winners acknowledge that they will be required to participate in publicity relating to the Promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the participants name and/or image, statements made by the participants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes and photographs or moving images of the participants.
- By entering the Promotion, entrants assign the Material transmitted as part of the above Promotion and all intellectual property and other rights associated with the Material to the Promoter or its nominee unconditionally. For the avoidance of doubt, the Material may be used by the Promoter and any member of the Nestlé Group for any purpose in any media anywhere in the world, including but not limited to copying, issuing copies to the public, communication to the public, making an adaptation, or any of the aforesaid in relation to adaptations.
- To the extent that assignment is not possible, entrants grant the Promoter and the Nestlé Group an exclusive, irrevocable, royalty free licence to use the Material for any purpose in any media anywhere in the world.
- Entrants agree to execute any further such paperwork as may be necessary to give full effect to these terms & conditions, in particular to perfect the assignment to the Promoter or its nominee of the Material submitted.
- Entrants winners irrevocably waive their moral rights, or rights equivalent to moral rights, in the Material submitted to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- We cannot accept third party or consumer group entries.
- Entries limited to one per household.
- There is no alternative to the prize offered and the prizes are non–transferable.
- If for any reason a winner is unable to take the prize as offered, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next best entry.
- The judge's decision on the shortlist to be open to the public vote is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the stated prizes with equivalents of equal or greater value in the case that the prizes become unavailable.
- A full list of winners’ names and county together with their winning stories will be displayed at www.munchtime.co.uk from 7th August 2013 for a minimum of three months.
Nestlé Lactalis Chilled Dairy Limited, 3 Princess Way, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1QG
(Please do not send entries to this address)
Twitter Party Prize Terms and Conditions
- Munch Bunch will be offering you the chance to win a set of Munch Time Story Books and a copy of Down to Earth with a Bump: Diary of a First Time Dad.by Andrew Watson (@ParentPers) during the course of the twitter party on www.twitter.com/munchtimestory.
- There will be two winners (one UK and one ROI), details of which will be announced by 10:00am on Thursday 02/05/13. Via direct message to the twitter account you entered with.
- Each winner will receive a set of 3 Munch Time Story Books and a copy of Down to Earth with a Bump; Diary of a First Time Dad by Andrew Watson
- The Munch Time #onceuponamunchtime Twitter Party prize draw is open to residents in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland that are over 18 years.
- The starting time will be 20:00pm and the finishing time will be 21:30pm on 01/05/13.
- All twitter users that are following @munchtimestory must finish the tweet that starts with "Reading to my children is important to me because..." and use the hash tag #onceuponamunchtime (19 characters)".
- Twitter users must finish the tweet to describe why they think reading to their child is important in less than 121 characters (140 including the hash tag #onceuponamunchtime), short codes to other links will not be accepted.
- If users meet all of the above criteria they will automatically be entered into the prize draw. Submission of a posting will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Participants who do not already have a twitter account may open one here: www.twitter.com, once they have joined, and accepted Twitter's terms and condition, they can follow @munchtimestory and @ParentPers (Andrew Watson, parenting expert) who will be helping to host the twitter party.
- Anyone who tweets between these times 20:00pm and 21:30pm will automatically be included in the prize draw. Any tweets posted outside this time frame will not be eligible for inclusion in the prize draw.
- The two winners will be chosen at random by an independent person from users who meet the criteria above.
- The winners will receive a direct message to the Twitter account they used for the party. They have 14 days to respond and claim their prize after being notified, after which time the prize will be considered unclaimed and will be re-assigned using a random selection method.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they are eligible to receive the prize.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for technical difficulties which may result in Tweets not appearing in the Twitter stream as viewed via Twitter.com and therefore not eligible.
- Tweets with the Party hashtag(s) may be retweeted and used in promotional materials on Munch Time's Facebook www.facebook.com/munchtimestory. Participation will be taken as agreement for use of material in this way.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of a prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter and Twitter shall not be liable in any way whatsoever to the participants. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Promoter, not Twitter.
- Winners' details will be published via @munchtimestory twitter page once the winners have replied to their direct message.
- A winners list can be obtained from 15/05/2013 after 10:00am by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and will be available for a minimum of three months. Those wanting to view the list should email email@example.com and the list will be sent out to them within 3 days. The winners' list will contain name and county only; no contact details will be shared.
Nestlé Lactalis Chilled Dairy Limited, 3 Princess Way, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 1QG
[message:protected] => 2012-story-two Template not found: templates/munchtime/layout/pages/2012-story-two.php
[code:protected] => 0
[file:protected] => /srv/munchtime.co.uk/public/htdocs/includes/core/class_template.php
[line:protected] => 70
[trace:Exception:private] => Array
 => Array
[file] => /srv/munchtime.co.uk/public/htdocs/controllers/2012-story-two.php
[line] => 6
[function] => load
[class] => template
[type] => ->
[args] => Array
 => pages
 => 2012-story-two
 => Array
[file] => /srv/munchtime.co.uk/public/htdocs/index.php
[line] => 45
[args] => Array
 => /srv/munchtime.co.uk/public/htdocs/controllers/2012-story-two.php
[function] => require_once