MUNCH TIME STORY COMPETITION 2013
VOTING TERMS & CONDITIONS
The ten best "Munch Time Story Competition" entries have been short-listed by our panel of judges and will now be put to the public vote to determine the overall winner and three runners-up.
Voting open to UK, IoM and CI residents aged 18+ only. All votes must be received by midnight on Thursday 1st August 2013. See full details on how to vote and terms and conditions. PLUS – All voters will automatically be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win one of 6 Kindles.
Terms & Conditions
- Voting open to UK, IoM and CI residents aged 18 and over only except employees and their immediate families of Lactalis Nestlé UK, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Not open to Republic of Ireland residents.
- Closing date for receipt of votes is midnight on 1st August 2013.
- Voters must register and enter their email address in order to vote. (Only one vote per person) throughout the duration of the competition. In the event of the Promoter suspecting any voter of attempting to use a computer to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of 'script', 'brute force' or any other automated means,or by setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the terms and conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive their vote will be disqualified and they will be removed from the voting process.
- No bulk or group votes are permitted. If it is apparent, following reasonable investigation that bulk or third party votes have been placed, syndicates or any underhand methodologies have been employed to undermine this promotion (at the discretion of the Promoter) the votes will be disqualified and they will be removed from the voting process.
- The overall winner will be the entry, which receives the highest number of public votes. The next three (3) highest scoring entries will be deemed runners-up.
- Votes will be collated and verified by an independent adjudicator.
- In the event of a tie, the original judging panel, including an independent person, will cast the final deciding vote. In such an event, the judging panel's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The overall winner will win £1,000 cash prize, their winning story published online at munchbunch.co.uk and made into a downloadable book.
- The three (3) runners-up will each win £500 cash prize and their winning story published online at munchbunch.co.uk
- The winner and the three runners up will be notified by email or phone. The overall winner will be contacted the week commencing 5th August prior to the winners announcement on www.munchbunch.co.uk/parents/win. If for any reason a winner is unable to take the prize as offered, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next best entry.
- A winners list giving the name and counties of the winners will be published at http://www.munchbunch.co.uk/parents/win/ from 26th August 2013 for a minimum of three months, or can be obtained by sending a stamped self addressed envelope marked "Winners List" to: Munch Time winners, Button PR, 433 Linen Hall, 162-168 Regent Street, London
- All voters will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win one of six (6) Kindles which will take place between 12-16 August 2013. Only one prize draw entry per person. Please note this draw has now taken place and the winners were notified w/c 19th august.
- Kindle winners will be drawn at random by an independent person from all registered voters and will be notified by email within 28 days of the voting closing date. The Kindles will be dispatched by post within these 28 days and all winners will be required to specify their date of birth prior to the Kindles being sent out.
- In the event of any Kindle winners not claiming their prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner drawn at the same time.
- No voter may win more than one prize.
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available, except in the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Limitations of liability. The Promoter cannot assume any responsibility or liability for:
a. Any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
b. Any unauthorized access to, or alteration of votes at any point in the operation of this Promotion.
c. Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of this promotion.
d. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof.
- 18. Conduct of participation. Participants in the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the voting process or the operation of the Promotion or website, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- By entering the Promotion, prize winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the Munch Time Storytelling Competition without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants name and/or image, statements made by the entrants concerning the promotion and/or prizes and photographs or moving images of the entrants or their guests taken as part of the competition.
- Any material created as part of the above Promotion shall be owned by the Promoter or the Promoter shall have the rights to use such material. Prize winners agree for the Promoter to edit, publish and use in perpetuity throughout the world all or segments of any such material in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes.
- Prize winners agree to execute any further such paperwork as may be necessary to give full effect to these Terms and Conditions.
Promoter: Lactalis Nestlé Chilled Dairy, 3 Princess Way, Redhill, Surrey RH1 1QG